The 16D/15N Himalayan Birding Expedition is the one of the best birding tours in Bhutan. It will take you from Eastern part of…
- Trip Itinerary
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
The 16D/15N Himalayan Birding Expedition is one of the best birding tours in Bhutan. It will take you from the Eastern part of Bhutan to Western Bhutan covering Phrumshingla National Park, Jigme Singye Wangchuck National Park, and Jigme Dorji National Park.
For detailed itineraries or customization of your trip, please use the Trip Enquiry link above or contact us
The total tour costs which we will provide to you will include the following:
- * Sustainable Development Fees (SDF) of USD 200/person/day (international guests) and/or INR 1200/person/day (regional).
- * Visa fees of USD 40.00 (one-time for international guests)
- Twin-share/double in Bhutanese 3-star hotel accommodation (4/5 star entails extra charge), tented accommodation, and in homestays approved by the Department of Tourism.
- All meals (Breakfast, lunch, and dinner)
- Refreshments (Tea and snacks)
- Bottle water per day
- Experienced English Speaking Tour Guide licensed by the Department of Tourism
- Private Transport within Bhutan as per the itinerary
- Monumental, museum, entrance fees (you can pay it yourself in local currency as well)
- On the day of departure, we shall be limited to providing breakfast and driving you to the airport only, and any extra requirements shall be payable on a usage basis.
Note* - The option is there whereby the guest can pay the SDF + Visa fees and just transfer the remaining tour amount to our account.
- Air Tickets (international and domestic flights)
- Travel Insurance
- Gratuities to guide, driver, and others
- Bar bills, telephone/mobile phone bills, laundry, and other personal expenses
- Riding Pony Charges
- River rafting charges
- Bank wire transfer and credit card fees.