Other – Bhutan Botanical Tours
Our tours are not restricted to the ones listed here. Infact we design and provide customized packages to suit your specific requirements. For…
- Trip Itinerary
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Our tours are not restricted to the ones listed here. In fact we design and provide customized packages to suit your specific requirements.
For detailed itineraries or customization of your trip, please use the Trip Enquiry link above or contact us
The total tour costs which we will provide to you will include the following:
- * Sustainable Development Fees (SDF) of USD 200/person/day (international guests) and/or INR1200/person/day (regional).
- * Visa fees of USD 40.00 (one-time for international guests)
- Accommodation in a 3-star hotel and/or homestays approved by the Department of Tourism (4-star and above will entail extra charges).
- All meals (Breakfast, lunch, and dinner)
- Refreshments (Tea and snacks)
- Bottle water per day
- Experienced English Speaking Tour Guide licensed by the Department of Tourism
- Private Transport within Bhutan as per the itinerary
- Monumental, museum, entrance fees (you can pay it yourself in local currency as well)
- On the day of departure, we will provide you with breakfast and transport until Airport.
Note* - The option is there whereby the guest can pay the SDF + Visa fees and just transfer the remaining tour amount to our account.
- Air Tickets (international and domestic flights)
- Travel Insurance
- Gratuities to guide, driver, and others
- Bar bills, telephone/mobile phone bills, laundry, and other personal expenses
- Riding Pony Charges
- River rafting charges
- Bank wire transfer and credit card fees.