This textile tour is designed to provide you the rare opportunity to understand different aspects of Bhutanese textiles including the process of natural…
- Trip Itinerary
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
The journey will take us from one corner of the country to another stopping at important textile centers, interacting with locals, visiting major sights, and witnessing the Trashigang tschechu (festival). We understand that our group will have varying interests and so we provide a range of activities, ranging from hands-on opportunities at the loom to non---textile pursuits for accompanying partners. We also have left plenty of flexibility in the itinerary to take advantage of opportunities that can’t be predicted and to choose optional activities according to the interests of the group.
We will conclude our adventure in the more developed western part of Bhutan and by this time you should be well acclimatized if you wish to hike to the spectacular Taktsang (Tigers Nest) monastery near Paro.
This textile tour is designed to provide you with the rare opportunity to understand different aspects of Bhutanese textiles including the process of natural dying and weaving through hands-on opportunities.
For detailed itineraries or customization of your trip, please use the above Trip Enquiry link or contact us
Guwahati (India) to Samdrup Jongkhar (Bhutan)
Samdrup Jongkhar to Trashigang
Witness Trashigang Tshechu.
Trashigang to Autsho
Autsho to Khoma
Khoma to Yotongla
Yotongla to Bumthang
Bumthang textile tour
Bumthang to Phobjikha
Date : December 3, 2020
Phobjikha to Punakha
Punakha to Thimphu
Thimphu to Paro
Day hike to Tiger's Nest Monastery
The total tour costs which we will provide to you will include the following:
- * Sustainable Development Fees (SDF) of USD 200/person/day (international guests) and/or INR 1200/person/day (regional).
- * Visa fees of USD 40.00 (one-time for international guests)
- Twin-share/double in Bhutanese 3-star hotel accommodation (4/5 star entails extra charge) and in homestays approved by the Department of Tourism.
- All meals (Breakfast, lunch, and dinner)
- Refreshments (Tea and snacks)
- Bottle water per day
- Experienced English Speaking Tour Guide licensed by the Department of Tourism
- Private Transport within Bhutan as per the itinerary
- Monumental, museum, entrance fees (you can pay it yourself in local currency as well)
- On the day of departure, we shall be limited to providing breakfast and driving you to the airport only, and any extra requirements shall be payable on a usage basis.
Note* - The option is there whereby the guest can pay the SDF + Visa fees and just transfer the remaining tour amount to our account.
- Air Tickets (international and domestic flights)
- Travel Insurance
- Gratuities to guide, driver, and others
- Bar bills, telephone/mobile phone bills, laundry, and other personal expenses
- Riding Pony Charges
- River rafting charges
- Bank wire transfer and credit card fees.