The 11-Day Cultural Heartland Tour is one of the most satisfying tours covering major tourist sites of Bhutan. Importantly, it passes through Punakha,…
- Trip Itinerary
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
During the 11-day trip, you will be visiting many important historical, spiritual and cultural monuments dating from the 7th century to present day. You'll come to understand how Bhutan has been spiritually shaped into Drukpa state, The Land of the Thunder Dragon and the last bastion of the Vajrayana Kingdom.
For detailed itineraries or customization of your trip, please use the Trip Enquiry link above or contact us
Paro Arrival and Travel to Thimphu
Thimphu to Punakha
Punakha to Trongsa
Trongsa to Bumthang
Bumthang Sightseeing Day 1
Bumthang Sightseeing Day 2
Bumthang to Phobjikha
Phobjikha to Paro
Day hike to Tiger's Nest Monastery
The total tour costs which we will provide to you will include the following:
- * Sustainable Development Fees (SDF) of USD 200/person/day (international guests) and/or INR 1200/person/day (regional).
- * Visa fees of USD 40.00 (one-time for international guests)
- Twin-share/double in Bhutanese 3-star hotel accommodation (4/5 star entails extra charge), tented accommodation, and in homestays approved by the Department of Tourism.
- All meals (Breakfast, lunch, and dinner)
- Refreshments (Tea and snacks)
- Bottle water per day
- Experienced English Speaking Tour Guide licensed by the Department of Tourism
- Private Transport within Bhutan as per the itinerary
- Monumental, museum, entrance fees (you can pay it yourself in local currency as well)
- On the day of departure, we shall be limited to providing breakfast and driving you to the airport only, and any extra requirements shall be payable on a usage basis.
Note* - The option is there whereby the guest can pay the SDF + Visa fees and just transfer the remaining tour amount to our account.
- Air Tickets (international and domestic flights)
- Travel Insurance
- Gratuities to guide, driver, and others
- Bar bills, telephone/mobile phone bills, laundry, and other personal expenses
- Riding Pony Charges
- River rafting charges
- Bank wire transfer and credit card fees.