Homestays provide our guests with unique opportunity to experience the life away from the bustling towns and get yourself immersed with the nature….
- Trip Itinerary
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Among the many community-based conservation activities, we specifically focus on homestays where our guests will get unique opportunities to experience the rural farming life by having meals with local people, engaging in daily chores to spending nights far from the bustling towns. The experience of course worth to cherish for a lifetime.
Through this, you will be directly benefiting the local community and our local community will get encouraged to protect the environment where they live.
For detailed itineraries or customization of your trip, please use the above Trip Enquiry link or contact us
Paro Arrival and travel to Haa
Haa to Thimphu
Sightseeing in Thimphu
Thimphu to Punakha
Punakha to Phobjikha
Phobjikha to Paro
Paro Taktsang (Tiger's Nest) Hike
The total tour costs which we will provide to you will include the following:
- * Sustainable Development Fees (SDF) of USD 200/person/day (international guests) and/or INR 1200/person/day (regional).
- * Visa fees of USD 40.00 (one-time for international guests)
- Twin-share/double in Bhutanese 3-star hotel accommodation (4/5 star entails extra charge), tented accommodation, and in homestays approved by the Department of Tourism.
- All meals (Breakfast, lunch, and dinner)
- Refreshments (Tea and snacks)
- Bottle water per day
- Experienced English Speaking Tour Guide licensed by the Department of Tourism
- Private Transport within Bhutan as per the itinerary
- Monumental, museum, entrance fees (you can pay it yourself in local currency as well)
- On the day of departure, we shall be limited to providing breakfast and driving you to the airport only, and any extra requirements shall be payable on a usage basis.
Note* - The option is there whereby the guest can pay the SDF + Visa fees and just transfer the remaining tour amount to our account.
- Air Tickets (international and domestic flights)
- Travel Insurance
- Gratuities to guide, driver, and others
- Bar bills, telephone/mobile phone bills, laundry, and other personal expenses
- Riding Pony Charges
- River rafting charges
- Bank wire transfer and credit card fees.